Anyone here good with Photoshop?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by DutchX8, Aug 26, 2008.

1. I found an image I want to use as my avatar but it's in black and white. If someone could help me out and color it, that would be great.

Here's the image: http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr339/DutchX8/gar8ug2.gif

As for the color, nothing too colorful, just maybe make the leaves green and the blunt brown. Thanks for any help!

2. What color do you want the blunt?

3. get your post count up and ill do it for you lol

4. The blunt can just be brown... and to the guy that says get my post count up, why does that matter? I've been on these forums for a little while under another name, I just wanted to change my handle so I made a new account. Still, you really shouldn't judge people on their post count.

5. Heh, that's easy. I might do it for you. I'll message it to you when/if I get it done. :eek:

6. had some time tonight so here you go

[​IMG]

7. Awwww beat me to it!!

But that looks really good. Great job!

8. thanks and i hope he likes it. maybe then hell get his post count up lol

9. i wasnt judging you on your post count , i just wanted you to be an interactive member of the forum. How am i suppose to know you have another username ? anyway there it is and if you dont like it at least i tried.

10. #10 DutchX8, Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2008
    Wow nice job, that looks really nice. Sorry if I came off as harsh with my other post, I just thought you were one of "those guys" on forums that belittle people with fewer posts. But I plan on sticking around, I love these forums!

Thanks again for the help.

EDIT: Crap, it says the file is too large. Is there a simple way to resize it?

11. I am the fucking shit with paint..I dont have or dont know anything about photoshop

12. (If you haven't figured out how to resize yet or anything..) A great place to go to to resize and crop stuff if you don't have PS is this place: http://gui.picresize.com/picresize2/

13. great quality and design

14. no problem and i see how you can think that. but its all good.

the image looks good in your avatar . Im pretty High right now so ill check in later

15. i dont think a low post count has anything to do with your interactivity.