Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone here from Montana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ozzster, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Hello all from Montana. What are you smoking?

2. I'm your neighbor, over in idaho :wave:
    I've visited montana though, beautiful state. How much do you pay over there, it being a medical state and all?

3. Im visiting Alaska right now but ill always call the Big Sky home. As far as prices go it ranges throughout the state. I reside in Billings which is known for its steep prices compared to Bozeman, Missoula, Kalispell, etc.
    10/g
    20/1.8-2g
    35-40/eighth or 4g
    60-80/q
    120-140/half
    200-280/zip depending on who you know... medical patients usually pay more tbh... most my connects do 240/zip standard no matter the quality.

4. I'm located in Missoula. the prices above are what i'm familiar with here.
    smoking on a lot of afghan goo lately.

5. I don't have a card yet, so no smoking for me. It seems pretty hard to meet people here in Bozeman who are friendly, everyone's paranoid. A friend told me to go hang at the college and I'll meet sympathetic people. The card thing isn't cheap !

6. thought you were banned...and I see you still cannot get prices out of your mouth...geeze man. Get a clue!

7. Tobacco Valley here!

8. Yeah man dillon Montana ust to live in Missoula nut now dillon it's easier to get it here any ways

9. [quote name='"bandi"']I don't have a card yet, so no smoking for me. It seems pretty hard to meet people here in Bozeman who are friendly, everyone's paranoid. A friend told me to go hang at the college and I'll meet sympathetic people. The card thing isn't cheap ![/quote]

Getting a card here now is almost impossible. And quite honestly a horrible idea, even if you could find a doctor who would recommend it, all the card is good for is having your name on the Feds hit list.

10. I'm in the Bitterroot Valley, which is just outside of Missoula if you're taking I-93 South I believe. Currently smoking on nothing, probably won't have any herb until next year when I get some more money, I'm planning on growing my own. T-breaks are nice too though.

The prices from the dealer(s) I go through are pretty pricey for good bud, wish I knew better connects though.

$50 for an 8th (it used to be $35)
    $100 for a Quarter (it used to be $80)
    $300 for an Ounce (it used to be $250)

If anybody knows why the prices went up in my area I'd sure like to know. I feel like if you're not a medical patient or know a care taker you get charged out the fucking butt.

11. Ouch those prices kill dam were I live it's 35 for a 8th and 80 a q and 220 for a O. And it's nice good bud you can get some house mix for 5 a g it's okay little harsh tho but harsh

12. Lots of people are getting raided. The number of Growers went down 90% in the last couple years.

13. smokin on some skywalker og

14. That's what I was thinking... The prices were nice until all of the raids happened. I plan to grow next year so I'm not paying out the ass to keep my habit going.