anyone help with a good grinder?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by iphresh, Oct 3, 2019.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  1. Not to plug it...but grass city had a well priced grinder- jay + silent bob blunt man grinder. It's actually the best grinder I've ever bought and was cheaper with the promo I used at the time.
    It's actually making me look at Kevin smiths other products haha

2. This is my grinder and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!]

3. Had an old Santa Cruz Shredder stolen years ago. Best grinder I've ever had. Been using a Spiral grinder the last few years, no complaints.

We should probably get this account banned, that link is looking sketchy at best/

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. I prefer Lincig grinders, much cheaper then a clipper and pretty much identical.

5. ,.,,..........

6. Santa Cruz Shredder, hands down. Nothing else compares.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. What about the grinders that come free when you buy a vaporizer from POTV? I have a few of them. They seem to work well, but I don’t have anything to compare them to.

• Like Like x 1
  8. $17 on Amazon. Grind it to a powder. Takes up less space and works better for every application, except maybe rolling joints. I've actually started doing that, tho - using vape reclaim on the paper of skinny little powdered weed joints. They burn evenly and stay lit better.

[​IMG]

9. I've just got a cheap plastic 1 with a keif catcher.. I've had it years & it's still not failed me & I've never cleaned it properly lol

10. This is my grinder. Only 10 bucks at my local smoke shop. It's always served me well. IMG_20201013_134137.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I also own a Cali crusher and Santa Cruz shredder. The Kozo works just as good for comparison. IMG_20201009_121924_1.jpg IMG_20201009_122404_1.jpg IMG-20200717-WA0008.jpeg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1