Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone heard of the strain Purple Jager

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phillymaniac49, Dec 20, 2013.

1. #1 phillymaniac49, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
     Dealer said the guy he gets it from gets it from a dispensary. Looked it up and only found one website on it. I smoke for the high but I have been looking for strains that will lessen my anxiety, as lately weed has been giving me horrible anxiety. I know its Indica, but can't find much about it online. Anyone ever use it or have reviews on it?

2. Cbn and CBd and thc are all chemicals that get you high in weed, not many people know this. Which is why I hate it when people act like thc is the all curing drug when it's actually the other chems that have more medical value.

3. My sister and best friend both have anxiety. We have learned that Sativa & Sativa dominate hybrids increase their anxiety. We all tend to try and stick with Indica or Indica doninate strains. How this helps. And my sister say "I'm not gonna pay to torture myself".

4. OP is 4 years old.

5. You need cbd strains lol

6. It's very odd that you necrobumped this thread, cause the shop I go to just started selling ounces of purple Jager for $85. Never had seen it until a few days ago.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

7. All thease fucking names are doing my heading lool,

Ever heard of purple gorilla, I made it up lol