Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone heard of or tried "Headband"?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DavidBrent, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Best bud i've ever smoked, hands down. Out of a nice diffused PHX my first rip was soo harsh. I literally coughed for 2 minutes off of a small hit. But as soon as my coughing hit was over I just sat there for 20 seconds not knowing anything. Later that night it was hard to just stand up straight and I was just ridiculously high.

Got it from my organic grower.

2. I am Currently growing this Strain and didnt know its potential or never heard of it before funny I was wondering why the Buds werent growing in very dense
    Picture below was takn 4 days ago its Headband

3. I had this bud last week, definately my favorite bud I've ever smoked so far. I was told it was OG kush x Sour Deisel x Master Kush and was called Headbang

4. i invented a drug called pcp headband...you take liquid pcp and pour it onto a headband, then your cut your forhead with glass herion and tie the pcp headband over the cut.... double high

5. that was a joke...

6. you succeded in making me lol as a hit was in my lungs

7. Man, im gettin some of this shit tomorrow, some buds of mine got some on the weekend, they said it was the bawm

8. ive gotten headbands a couple times here in MN. my guy wants $20 a gram so its spendy but definately worth a try. full of dank ass crystals... my mouth is beginning to water:D

9. one of my favorite strains. got this from the dispensary a while ago not knowing anything about it except that it was sativa. definately feels like you're wearing a headband when you smoke it, that's no joke. really strange haha but definitely awesome weed if you get the real thing.

10. headbands cool

11. haha my me and my friend were smoking this and like 30 minutes later were at this mall and he starts puking everywhere ha ha. But it was good for me.:D

12. #32 jizzle08, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2009
    i ve had four kinds of headband: humboldt headband kush(from norcal grower) 707 headband(club) outdoor headband(club) LB headband (club)
    the best has got to be the 707 headband; it felt like the headband was over your face but also a heavy indica feel as well..the most real headband feel was the humboldt headband..and the more trippy was the LB headband the outdoor headband was $200 oz so it was really goood for the price still got me really lit off the volcano but it was smooth smoke on the roor as well

13. My friend had some of that a few months ago. Twas bomb.

14. #34 Ihasataco, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
    Yeah... I got an eight of that Headband kush today straight from Humboldt to the 7*0... :hello: So dank! :smoking: :smoking: :smoke:

15. i just realized I heard of this from a friend a month ago, he said the same thing "when you smoke it you feel like you are wearing a headband", but I was like "I don't want my head to feel like it's being squeezed..?" haha. stoner moment

16. I love this strain. Defiantly one of my favorites. I wish had extra cash. Dispensary near me has it right now:smoking:

17. To my knowledge, this strain orignated from arcata, california just as trainwreck did from the growers around here. Not trying to start any internet wars, but the whole thing about some guy name chemdoog finding it at sum grateful dead show had me lmao. Anyways different growers will make this strain vary. A good batch of this will have sour d look and smell of it, with this strain being heavy indica hybrid and giving you that couch lock feeling 5 mins after you smoke. Its also one of my top 5 strain that i like.

18. Nice. I didn't know headband came from Humboldt:smoking:

19. wow this is a old thread but I just picked some up today. The feels like someone just conected your brain to an airpump and wont stop lol. Defentently a one hitter quiter.

20. there's been some in AZ recently. a few of my friends smoked it and said it was bomb as hell.