Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone have tips for passing a urine test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TokinTigerLily, Apr 14, 2018.

1. So I’m currently on pre-trial diversion, paid my fines, all that’s left is community service. I was wondering if smoking a bowl or 2 tonight (Friday) was safe if the earliest I’ll be tested is Monday. I bought Puriclean double strength capsules and plan on drinking nothing but cranberry juice and water until I get called to be tested. Anyone have experience with getting tested while still smoking and/or have any tips?

2. Clean piss works do ya have friends or fam that don’t smoke

3. Yeah but unfortunately it’s a supervised test and I have no idea how to use someone else’s under that circumstance.

4. Oh that sucks I think they care bout weed or do ya got other stuff to worry bout. Most places I know of don’t care bout weed anymore

5. Don't smoke. Detox pills and drinks don't work because THC is not metabolized through your liver or kidneys.
    Unless you like the idea of spending a little time locked up....

6. Lol I passed, just diluted it a bunch

7. I passed actually, but thanks!