anyone have flying dreams ever?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by 500-80, Mar 18, 2012.

1. i feel almost like I am underwater when I run in the dreams. when I run and jump I can stay up and control of aspect of my movement. I have full gyroscopic control of every part of me. I can ascend and descend, speed up and slow down on command, then land and start walking like a normal person. then I fly up really high, like the top of a sky scraper high, and I can look around and see the curve of the earth in every direction and I realized how small I was in its comparison, then I landed, and had about 5 more dreams I can remember before waking up. can any of you guys remember any lucid type dreams you have had?

2. you have very lucid dreams my friend

3. [quote name='"The Nickatina"']you have very lucid dreams my friend[/quote]

everyone else I talk to tells me that they don't even remember their dreams ever

4. for real.

i dont get how a falling sensation experienced in a dream can feel so real, shits crazy.
    i love shit like that

5. Once, at the mall.

The moment I realized I was dreaming, another dream set in and had no control.

6. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']Once, at the mall.

The moment I realized I was dreaming, another dream set in and had no control.[/quote]

that happens to me every single night bro. I never wake up and say "damn, I didn't have one dream last night."

7. [quote name='"taogsusej"']for real.

i dont get how a falling sensation experienced in a dream can feel so real, shits crazy.
    i love shit like that[/quote]

I'm surprised I didn't wake up but yes man it felt so real like I was free falling on a roller coaster or something

8. Can't recall ever flying in a dream unfortunately, but I remember a dream I had where I was a monkey swinging from tree branches high above the ground it felt so real, it was physically straining and it hurt my hands kinda but i kept swingin'

I love dreams :)

9. [quote name='"devilsheep"']Can't recall ever flying in a dream unfortunately, but I remember a dream I had where I was a monkey swinging from tree branches high above the ground it felt so real, it was physically straining and it hurt my hands kinda but i kept swingin'

I love dreams :)[/quote]

dreams>reality

that sounds too trippy. I love my dreams too dude they really make me think

10. i have had a couple lucid dreams before
    When i fly, it is never completely in my control..
    Sometimes i sort of glide through neighborhoods though :p
    Dreaming can be some fun stuff..

11. [quote name='"jimmmyboy"']i have had a couple lucid dreams before
    When i fly, it is never completely in my control..
    Sometimes i sort of glide through neighborhoods though :p
    Dreaming can be some fun stuff..[/quote]

same thing happened to me bunches of times, I just finally got the hang of it now I can do it whenever I realize I'm dreaming

12. Once. I think i was in a Boston neighborhood

13. Here goes the weirdest dream ive ever had. For some reason i was on a ferris wheel and i became lucid. I focused on flying and i started getting pulled to this one place. I ended up in the woods with these creatures that talked. They took me to this pool that had a platform in the middle. There were tons of people around the pool trying to get to it but no one could and neither could i. The creature told us if u get to the middle u can go to heaven but the only way to do so is to believe. Craziest dream ive ever had

14. I once had a dream I was flying by flapping my arms. If only it worked in real life...

15. Yea, I've had quite a few lucid dreams where I flew :) I can also pass through solid objects in my dreams. A couple nights ago I was flying, and then I flew into the earth.

16. I had a dream where I was basically superman once, flying on command and shooting lasers out of my eyes(no joke).

I've also had once where I've had angel-like wings, and it takes a lot of effort to get off the ground, and then I fall right back down.

Never been able to fly out far enough to see all of earth, unfortunately. Sometimes I think it would be nice to be in a coma so I could just spend all my time dreaming. It's just way too much fun.

17. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']I once had a dream I was flying by flapping my arms. If only it worked in real life...[/quote]

I wish if did man, if I could pick one super power it would be to fly on command
    [quote name='"TheJourney"']Yea, I've had quite a few lucid dreams where I flew :) I can also pass through solid objects in my dreams. A couple nights ago I was flying, and then I flew into the earth.[/quote]
    sounds dope bro, what was inside?

[quote name='"DeadRock"']I had a dream where I was basically superman once, flying on command and shooting lasers out of my eyes(no joke).

I've also had once where I've had angel-like wings, and it takes a lot of effort to get off the ground, and then I fall right back down.

Never been able to fly out far enough to see all of earth, unfortunately. Sometimes I think it would be nice to be in a coma so I could just spend all my time dreaming. It's just way too much fun.[/quote]

I felt just like Superman in mine except that I didn't shoot out any lazers haha yours sounds fun as fuck. I love dreaming. it makes me so curious to what DMT might be like if smoked

18. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYW5G2kbrKk[/ame]

19. I had a dream where I started flying to Jazz music. And I met a 4-dimensional being. And he said to me,

"He who shall see
    What he is meant to see,
    Shall be set free,
    And he will be my brother.
    Forever."

Shit was weird. But I liked it. I hope I meet sklee again.