Anyone have experience with SoilTabs and FlowerTabs would they work as my fertilizers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Carnis, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Would these work as my fertilizers during seedling and during flowering?

I need to know if I will need any additional fertilizers, I hope it is good enough!

Nirvana Flowertabs (10 tablets)

Nirvana Soiltabs (10 tablets)

Does anyone have experience with these? I hope I don't need bonemeal or any of that other stuff.

2. Bumping this....

3. Anyone tried these before?

4. I'd be worried about 3 main things ;
    1. they don't last long enough or last too long and you can't get it out without wrecking the root ball
    2. they don't have the right mix of nutes and they may cause the roots to accumulate around the tab and cause root burn and not spread the nutes around the soil properly
    3. they have no real reviews and their's nothing wrong as far as I'm aware with normal nutes so why not ?

5. if your a 1st time grower or been having problems they are awesome, i used them for a couple of grows and they wer spot on health wise real nice green from start to finish, great yield also

the one thing i will say tho is i grew 2 seperate strains yet i couldnt tell the difference between them both tasted the same, which leads me to thinking it was the tabs

6. Thanks I ordered some of these they should be on the way. I am going to use these on autoflowers.

7. They will be healthy and problem free, just make sure you flush really heavy as the taste from the tabs does taint the smoke a tad. Il say again flush the fker good!!!

8. Alright thanks and will do!