Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone have experience with blue cheese vs trainwreck

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m18, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I have some bluecheese right now that's pretty dank with orange hairs and dense I want to know how the high of this compares to trainwreck and how it feels.

2. both will make you feel good.

3. Why trainwreck?? Just wondering why you chose that strain to try and compare it to.

4. I have an option to buy some

5. Purchase both. :smoke: Thank me later. :D

6. I have blue cheese and like 2g left with low tolerance it will last me a long time just wondering if train-wreck is better/different

7. I've smoked both strains. I prefer Blue Cheese over Trainwreck, but both are really great if grown well. I'd go for the Trainwreck if it looks dank, OP, since you already have some Blue Cheese in hand. :D

8. I've had them both. I'm a big fan trainwreck and I always pick it up when I can.

However, I've had some great cheese strains before. :confused_2:

9. Mmmmm I love me some blue cheese :smoke:

10. trainwrecks some good shit. i speak from experience

11. I would say I enjoyed TW more than the cheese, but both are great. TW gave me a pretty strong head high, it's a more memorable strain that sticks out in my mind more than cheese does.

12. Both are quality but if I had to choose one I would get Trainwreck.

13. Got some trainwreck right now, definitely pick up some if you can.

14. Blue cheese smells just like blue cheese, its amazing!

I was legit suprised when I sniffed the jar my boy had.

15. cheese will just have u coughin ur lungs out! n will have u high as fuck lls n trainkwreck is a bit more smooth but FIRE in its own way ....sneaks on me!
    LOVE EM BOTH