Anyone have any idea what strain these are?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bluebubbler, Nov 14, 2008.

1. So, I picked up some seeds from a friend's friend the other day. I started about 15 of them in a paper towel, and it's only been 3 days, and I have about 8 of them in soil already. It appears that just about all of them are going to germinate at this point, some a bit quicker than others. My question is, these seeds came in a little plastic package, which contained about 40 seeds, and has a holographic little sticker on the package, that says "Tax Paid, state of California" with a grizzly bear on it(looks like the state flag). I'm assuming these are state issued medical marijuana seeds for patients to grow, but I have no clue about the quality, strain, type, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I can throw in a picture of the seeds in the package if need be.
    Thanks

2. wont do any good. there is absolutly, positivly, no way to tell strain from seeds. its pretty much impossible to tell even from the plant. and its very very very hard to even tell from looking at the bud. so unless u already knew, ur not gonna find out.

3. maybe it was some cellophane from a pack of cigs. I know they have those stamps on the bottoms and if so, you will have no idea on what you got. Just grow it and enjoy. I got some bagseeds now that look like kush so im just callin it kush. thats that