Anyone have any experience with the MarsHydro 600w lights?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Tuinkaboutertje, Mar 7, 2018.

1. You want 30-50 actual watts per square foot. Mars "600w" is 265 watts, so it would be about 26 watts/sq. ft in a 3.2x3.2, which still isn't all that bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. But would you recommend it though? I've heard conflicting reports from people/forums about the actual coverage from this Marshydro and in general of other LED lamps.

3. I never recommend Mars lights, you could get a lot more for your $$

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. What would you recommend?

5. Quantum boards

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. What wattage? 260? And where in Europe would you recommend I buy?

7. Is there also any other way to make a QB without a DIY kit?

8. I wouldn't recommend any mars light. I made that mistake. There's so many better choices.

9. Mainly hid but I do have a couple leds and I'm looking into cobs. My mars light was a waste of money. Once and awhile I use it to get young plants going, like when I get my outdoor spring crop ready because I need more lights then I use the rest of the year. Other then that it's a paper weight.

10. I have ten 300 watt mars LED lights in my 4x8 grow tent using a DWC when all the plants are getting big.
    My weed is as good as anything you can buy out of a store.
    If you don't believe me come to my home and I will smoke you out ... and if you come back the next day you can see the growth of my plants over night ..
    The growth rate of my plants is accelerated. all my friends are impressed with how fast my plants grow.
    Most all my friends are growers.

Personally I am happy with the mars lighting I own .

11. Here where I live the mars brand is ok and commands good value for $ I personally went with 4 × 300w cobs

Sent from my SM-G900I using Grasscity Forum mobile app