Anyone have a spare 2 month xbox live trial card?

Discussion in 'General' started by aguy, Nov 15, 2006.

1. I hate to be a begger, especially being pretty new here (I'm more of a lurker, don't post much), but was wondering if anyone had a spare 2 month xbox live trial card they'd be willing to give me? I was planning on buying a year subscription but my dumbass roommate bought some shitty wireless internet that is waaay too slow for games, so we're stuck with that for the year. But while I'm at home with good old reliable cable internet over thanksgiving/christmas breaks, I want to spark up a bowl and play some live. Anyone feeling generous today? If not, no big deal, just trying to save some money.

2. Sorry dont have one

but if you can get an expired one I know how to make them work

all you do is look at the expiration date on the card and before you register change the date on your xbox to a few years back and it will work

3. Oh nice, didn't know that. I'd seen people asking for expired ones before but never knew how they used them. Thanks for the info. Hopefully it works the same for the 360.

4. Would anyone give one up for some paypal? Just let me know.

5. If you go to blockbuster, they keep their cases on the shelves. Most of the time they don't bother to remove the book and the cards. Just gank one from a case there.

6. Escape, that doesnt work anymore, they patched it. :(