Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone HATE their job?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by coraygc, Oct 3, 2013.

1. I really hate my job- my manager, the job, the establishment, everything about being there and going there for work sucks my cock.  

Does anyone else absolutely hate their job?  And if so, what do you do?

2. I used to be a customer service rep for a Medicaid supplementary insurance thing.
    Fuck that noise. My advice is to start looking for a different job

3. My job is to get really high. It's not that bad. Could be worse.

4. I've had worse jobs .... I've had easier jobs ..... But I learn at work so I'm not just going in there doing the same shit

5. hate my pay.. but love my job.. i work construction..

but really im sure in my situation thatd be the outlook on any job.. im just glad to have a job man

6. #7 0ri0n, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    I wish I had a job to hate.

I thought construction paid pretty well?

7. I hated my job, I just quit today though

8. My first job I hated. It was a peon job and never given the promotion promised. I liked my second job as a machinist, but the boss treated you like a slave, working 20 hours straight with only 4 hours sleep before next shift start. Happened multiple times a week.

9. #10 -Martyr, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    My first job was Macy's working in stock, but the one I worked at in my town was mostly run by women which only added to the annoyance. It wasn't working under women that was the problem, simply the fact that everything that required manual labor of any kind immediately became my issue. So and so can get paid three times as much as me, but I do half her job by carrying the boxes for her because apparently women protecting their nails was more important than gender equality. Not only that but I got the impression that my ex-boss was having trouble with her husband which is why she was a twat all the time. When you're trying to unload a truck and do your job, and your boss comes in asking you to go halfway across the store to move something that another female coworker could have moved within a fraction of the time it took me to get there by herself, it was a fucking nightmare. And it was a common occurrence every day I worked. When she moved on to a different store and my new boss arrived, he was a younger guy who was more physically involved in the team. He was also a bro, he'd shoot the shit with us, be honest about the fact that he thought the work was bullshit, he didn't mind cutting corners if it saved times, and he lived to leave on time. Once I started working for him my life got way better, but I eventually had to quit. Retail is a bullshit place to work.

10. I had a job I hated. Key word being HAD. Hated every thing about it, except the upper six figures a year I was pulling in.

I quit and went to work as a bartender, best thing I ever did.

11. Good anecdote of how money isnt worth everything- Good for you man, im glad you did what you enjoy over a better pay

12. ^ this is the way to act about a job, you have to do something's you don't like to be able to get by, make the most out of it! If you don't do something with your whole heart then you will never like it :) I understand not every job is the right job for you
    But just keep looking, good luck!

Peace

13. you make it sound so simple to just up and become a bartender haha, from what ive heard it all comes down to either who you know or if youre sexy..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Work for yourself. that's what I do, and it has made me a much happier person than I was when I worked for other people.

15. Or be very good at it which I was. Tending bar and the GI Bill put me through school.

16. Use to yea, but I got a new one, and its not too bad now.

17. What did you do before?

18. I'm not a wage slave, so I have no job to hate.

I'd rather not work for worthless paper in an industry I can't align with morally.

19. #20 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    I worked for an electronics company in Santa Clara.