Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone grow or test CBD Crew strains?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by KillerKush87, Nov 5, 2013.

1. http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1257560-any-experience-cbd-crew-seeds.html#entry18935900

I may not have started this topic in the right forum. Was looking for some help from anyone that has experience with CBD Crew strains but had no help yet. Mainly just looking to see if I bred them, if I could expect the same cannabinoid ratios (5% THC/5%CBD) or much different (such as high THC/low CBD). I want to breed them to save money and not go through the hassle of ordering seeds and I want them to be high CBD as well. If someone can check out the post in the link above and see if you can offer a bit of help. Thanks for your time.

2.   Why not keep a bonsai mother plant to take cuttings,bypassing the need for seeds? Mother plants can be kept for years and provide the same genetics you paid for in the first place.

3. That is actually my plan. However, for backup it is always good to have seeds on hand. If something comes up and I have to chop down, I want a stock of seeds to preserve the genetics. I will even make my own feminized seeds out of it and can send in to get analyzed once I grow them out to see if they are the same as the mother. Actually breeding a male and female while trying to ensure a specific cannabinoid profile is beyond my level of knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app