Anyone Got Pics Of There Cars???

Discussion in 'General' started by pothead4life420, May 11, 2003.

1. those are fucking phat as hell, you gotta supe it up tho

2. i like wrx but i don like imports, they scare me =(, see if u want like 20 more hp on a import a turbo costs like 3k for a nice import, but say u have a 89 camaro and u want like 100hp u just put like 50 dollar headers on an mayb a chip an u blow a honda... oh well i love the van by the way I used to have a 79 but i sold it... have a nice day all

3. yeah mines a '72 the best year of bus in my opinion

4. fuel injected? I like the body of the old busses but I like how the new busses run, alright have a nice one

5. nah, its got a carb not injected. it aways starts tho.
    nice bus pot geek, what year? im not to keen on those l8r ones tho

6. plus i love your roof pot geek that things cool

7. sti ?

8. '91 acura integra with an cool air intake, i'm going to get an exhaust (god willing), two 12'' kicker comp subs, alpine amps a jvc cd player and 4 alpine speakers.

Me and my best friend had some great times in that car: we got it airborn, did 105 on the freeway without a liscense and we saw 2 normal cops, 1 unmarked cop car and an EMT.

Another friend of mine has a 2002 honda civic ex. Intake, exhaust, lowered and a few thousand dollar system of which I don't know the specifications.

9. My bus is a '78. Air Flow Control fuel injection, vacuum advanced distributor. As long as all the vacuum hoses stay attached, I can start it without having to push the accelerator. :)

She needs a great deal of body work, though...I'm going to have to learn how to do fiberglass.

Also, has anyone EVER figued out how to get adequate heat out of a VW? Michigan gets cold in the winter, man!

10. this is where i get most of my parts, I havent started on the outside, if you need panels there much easier to work with than fiberglass and fiberglass is pretty easy tho expensive because once u mix, you have about 20 minits and its hella bad to breathe. You can basically get any panel for any year, any rug etc... and good... well have a good one

http://www.jcwhitney.com/JCWVW.jhtml?TID=216000086

(thats the bus link) what i do is if its too expensive there I just cut and paste it into ebaymotors search and sometimes get good deals well ill stop have nice one for the second time

11. i'd say panels, better in the long run as then it cant rust where the fiberglass meets the body, i had most of mine done. i know alot of vw places in britain.

also the heat exchangers in my bus are rusted to hell and i got no heating track either lol

12. i bought this last week- 01' passat gls.

Attached Files:

13. soooooooo shiny............ :D

i love it when they look all clean an new an have that great new car smell...enjoy it while you can...

for only two years ... its still really pretty...

14. thanx man- i like it so far- the turbo is cool, but id like to adjust it a bit. its a lot more car than my last vw.

15. What year chevelle is that, or what year do you want?

16. i do. iv had loads of land rovers and range rovers an im well in2 me offroading. i had a jacked up rangie wit the big tires, it never got stuck but it kept fallin over cus all the weight was so high. gr8 4 wadeing rivers aslong as they wasnt 2 fast moving, then it tended to float downstream.

17. El Camino? Hahaha, that was my bad, I just glanced at the pic and saw the SS on the front and side and assumed it was a chevelle. LOL, that was stupid of me.

Nice pics, though.

18. The American dream.

19. what engine is in camino, 350? they look like beasts, i never liked them but thinking about it... they are pretty =)