Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone got a volcano vape?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Reflection Eternal, Dec 25, 2007.

1. I don't want to argue about them being the shit or overpriced or anything like that. I have a simple question because I got one for Christmas and there's one part that I don't know what the Hell to do with. It's a thick, metallic looking screen and there is no mention of it in the instructions. I think I know where to put the herb and how to load it but I'd really appreciate a little walkthrough or something, it's more complicated than I thought it would be. Now that I feel stupid I'm ready for help. Christmas sesh is waiting, please help! Thanks.

2. can you post a picture of what ur talking about...my friend has one and i practically live on the couch next to the vape.....

3. the thick one is used for liquids...aka hash oil or something of that sort. you dont use it when smoking bud.

congrats on your pickup...i bought one about a month ago and now i wont smoke out of anything else

4. k so those are terrible pictures next time no flash, but you have the bud in the right spot just put the nozzle on it and throw that baby on the volcano and turn the air on...

5. So you just pack your bud in between the two screens and let it fill up after the light goes off? I just feel like I'm doing something wrong and I had a weird taste after my first try.

6. Yeah they didn't turn out too awesome I blame it on my situation right now but thanks for the help man Ima go try it out.

7. yeah you pack the bud in the middle then screw on the nozzle and put it on the volcano...I have my heat set on 6 for the first bag (yes wait for the orangeish light to turn of signalling its hot enough) and normally i flip the green swtich(turning the air on) and leave the nozzle WITHOUT the bag for about 5 seconds (you only get air in the beggining so wait about 5 seconds till you see actual smoke coming out then put the bag on) then when the bag is full turn the green switch off and take both the bag and the nozzle with bud off the volcano and enjoy.

if you have never smoked out of a volcano it will taste completely different then a bong or blunt.

8. yeah oils/hash....

9. I have a volcano and it rocks! I don't know why you would be having problems with how to use it. The insturctions it comes with are very straight foward and easy to follow. so i'd recommed you review those again, u may see that it really isnt that complicated. as far as that thicker metal screen thing, i'm not really sure wat its used for eitther, but i assure you it has nothing to do with everyday use... Lemme know if you still have issuses and I'll try and help you.

10. got one :)

the metal thing is the liquid pad, which you just use in place of herb, or with if u really feal like it.

the best temp for me is 5.5 and than start it as soon as the orange light goes out, i can get about 4 burns out of that.

sometimes ill close the windows/door to my room and put a shirt blocking the crack of the door, fill the volcano herb holding thing to the max, set the temp to max and just let it run with no bag, fills up the room and you get !!~BAKED~!! (not a good idea to actuall smoke with it, as you will also be trapped with the carbon monoxide and junk which you dont want)

one time I also took the volcano with me in the car and had one of those plug in inverter things so I ran it in the car (which is basically air tight if you close the vents and stuff) and that was really nice as well.

after using the volcano for a while I wouldnt say its overpriced, very solid construction and works well.

the new digital one uses lower quality/less accurate parts and costs more... :(

:smoking: VT

11. It's been badass so far. I'm using 7 but I'll try something lower soon.:smoke:

12. #13 sickest, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    speak for yourself. my digi cano owns the old classic cano by far.:smoking:

less accurate...ummm no its 7* more accurate than the classic.

13. The digital is indeed worth every penny.