Anyone going to watch

Discussion in 'General' started by wsrd4b2, Jun 16, 2012.

1. MTV's True Life I'm Addicted to Marijuana? It's coming on today, took me forever to find the announcement of it's premiere. It's on at 3:46 p.m. (1546) mountain time. Any thoughts on it?

2. Well I don't have cable but I'll deff watch it when I can find it online lol Did you see the True Life: I'm in The Marijuana Business?

3. I won't watch it because I have no respect for addicts and don't give a fuck about their life.

4. What time pacific? Will I be able to watch it on iTunes after it airs ??

5. I watched it yesterday and they kept repeating its so hard to quit marijuana .....

6. What time eastern? I'll have to see how high I am :p

7. I guess 2:46 Pacific and 5:46 eastern. Im not sure about itunes though. sorry bro

8. #8 8ight, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  9. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']I watched it yesterday and they kept repeating its so hard to quit marijuana .....[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

*catches breath*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

10. Didn't they come advertising on GC? Lol

That's fuckin hilarious.

11. Hey man marijuana is a hell of a drug.

Did anybody watch the caffeine one after. I got some decent lols

12. Marijuana addiction doesn't even exist. It's called being irresponsible.

13. I watched a little bit of it, those girls were idiots. I'm pretty sure today is a True Life: I'm a fucking idiot marathon

It is a hell of a drug but if they're on MTV I'm pretty sure they're idiots anyway, with or without marijuana

14. Agreed. If you can't put the bowl down on a day when you have something important to do, or you can't quit for something like a month for an important drug test, you're just being a irresponsible human being because it isn't addictive it's just enjoyable.

15. Saw it the other day, its a steamy hot pile of garbage juice. And the one "I'm in the marijuana biz" was even worse. Only thing I can compare it to is the garbage water you see dripping out of the side of a dumpster that the wind blows onto your windshield on the highway.

Ps - notajew hit it on the head.

16. True Life: I blame the plant for my problems, not me.

17. [quote name='"grizzlybearman"']

Agreed. If you can't put the bowl down on a day when you have something important to do, or you can't quit for something like a month for an important drug test, you're just being a irresponsible human being because it isn't addictive it's just enjoyable.[/quote]

Well the girl that was on there would throw up cause of her nausea if she didn't smoke and she would just sit in bed and hit her bong ..... It's funny cause her bf was so stoned he could of cared less ...... She put everything outside except her cheap bubbler and so she would just sit in bed all raggedy on her lap top smoking ....

18. if she legitimately has a problem and marijuana helps, that's one thing... but there are plenty of mmj patients that are able to medicate and enjoy "successful" life. i think she, like the other two dumbasses, has little to no self control.