Anyone going to the The Gorillaz show?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Umbrä, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Apparently they're going on their first world tour and they're in America now, and in October they're going to Virginia. It's to promote Plastic Beach. I'm ecstatic. Is anyone else going to this?

I have to.

2. No Del though? No thanks. Besides, even though I've been a fan from their first release through Plastic Beach, I never could see myself at a Gorillaz concert. It's probably going to be a lot of fun, and I'm probably missing out, but I'm set to sleep on this tour. :wave: 'S'alright though. I'm still listening...

3. The tour isn't too intensive I guess. Not coming to Florida so I'm not.

4. I am considering going to catch them in phoenix, but 66 bucks is the cheapest ticket :mad: i did see them at coachella though which was amazing, you should for sure go if you can make it. I think like a couple of the guys from the clash play in the band live which is awesome.

5. I'm going when they come to Boston. I didn't see any vids on their live stuff
    from Coachella, but I heard about it. I'll just wait for the surprise I guess.

The funny thing is I have RATATAT at the House of Blues the day before, so we
    will see what condition I'm in for the Gorillaz hehe...

Regardless, it should be a sick show I'm pumped/