Anyone go to UTSA?

Discussion in 'General' started by Invictis, Aug 24, 2007.

1. UTSA = University of Texas at San Antonio. I was just wondering if there are always so many damn pigs out, I got pulled over earlier and luckily I got off with a warning, but next time I might not be so lucky. On the way home I saw 4 cars pulled over, and a few of the people were out on the curb(never a good sign). I'm getting really paranoid because all the big parties go down at the mavericks, which is a long walk from my apartment, but a fairly short drive. I know drinking and driving isn't a good idea, but it's a REALLY short drive, like 5 minutes or less, and i'm not an idiotic drunk.

2. Bump, someone made a thread about 3 weeks ago called 'University of Texas at San Antonio' and the creator deleted it. I'm not looking for a hookup or anything, just wondering who on here goes to UTSA.

3. UTSA blows. The campus sucks and San Antonio police suck ass. It's really not worth it dude because pf how shitty the popo are.

And I have friends over there. If you hit them while driving I'd have to kill you.

4. Haha, the campus police are fucking gay as hell. I've been pulled over twice, luckily both of the times I wasn't drunk(Although the second time I got pulled over he's like SIR HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING). And the San Antonio popo aren't nearly as bad as HPD(houston), trust me.

5. I don't go to Housten. Ever. I hate that place.

6. h-town is the shit bro, but the police are just mad fucking gay. where you at in texas?

7. Not anymore. I'm out of town @ now.