Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone getting baked for shark week?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Guest, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Not trying to be an ass but, you answered your own question. Hahah.

2. the guy who asks how long the 4 inch screws are lol :wave:

Edit: Ahh fuck he beat me to it :(

3. watching it right now!

4. I'm already there, man..

5. anyone getting high whether its shark week or not?

6. #26 S0UR, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Me lol.

7. I would slaughter a whole hungarian vilage to be at the beach with a blunt right now watching shark week.

8. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMnnI1DcMfk[/ame]

9. Watching shark week high as fuck in the hospital and the cafeteria is open all night score

10. I hope everyone realizes these things ARE FUCKING REAL. THERE ARE 5,000lb MONSTERS IN THE FUCKING OCEAN. These are not stories, not fairy tales. These things exist. And THEY FUCKING EAT US.

Yes, I will be watching shark week.

11. Yeah, if you're not blazed it can get old. Kinda applies to to a lot of stuff tho.

12. I live every week like shark week.

But yeah I'm pretty excited haha

13. I've never watched shark week but if my local headship calls me and tells me the MFLB has finally arrived I'll be sure to tune in and watch it for the first time while vaping :)

14. I'm smoking and watching it right now. And me and my mom were watching it earlier too.

Never watched it before so its all new and interesting to me. They should do a snake week!

15. I'd like that. I'd also like some sort of "Africa week" where they'd just do shit about the savannas and plains. Or maybe take it even further into a like, "Jungle week" which would include Africa, and the rain forests of the Amazon, shit like that. Or maybe, just maybe, I'm too high to suggest something that makes any sense.

16. #36 Padovan, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016

17. Someone tell me what shark week is

18. #38 Oblivion420, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    :O! The week of shark.. Discovery does a bunch of shark shows/ specials too.

19. Cool birthday card. Sure beats buying one from the store.

20. Agreed. More fun too!