Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone getting baked for shark week?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Guest, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I know that later on I definitely will be. This is also my four hundredth post.

Yay for meaningless post counts and yay for sharks on TV for a whole week.

2. Documentaries are best enjoyed while high, fact.

3. in the wise words of doug from weeds. "is the pope polish?"

4. oh, and also, nature shows are probably my favorite thing to do while i am high.

5. grats on 400 and ive stocked my house for this whole week... food and bud haha

6. i love shark week... actually... i am thinking.... what is not better baked? Do you guys have any favorite sharks? I should go to the aquarium blazed one time..

7. I will be getting baked all week, I won't be doing it just for the sharks, but you know.... ;-)

8. I saw the ad for Shark Week on youtube's homepage, gotta stay baked for that shit :smoke:

9. fuck ya i am.. :smoke:

10. currently watching it fight now pretty ripped, and its pretty awesome. its cool to watch but kinda fucked up haha

11. [​IMG]

Basking sharks have always intrigued me, since I was a kid. I hope they have something about these guys on during the week... probably not though.

EDIT: Just noticed your name was Joy Division. They're fuckin' awesome.

12. It is a little known fact that the Discovery Channel actually hosts Shark Week in honour of me every year.

How do I know this? Sharks are my absolute favourite animals, and shark week always starts the week before my birthday.

Coincidence? Definitely, but I'm going to keep on pretending it isn't. :D

13. Bad time for a tolerance break :mad:

14. I actually cancelled mine when I remembered Shark Week was this week. My first baked Shark Week, hell yeah! :hello:

15. Got to be baked for shark week. Shit never gets old.

16. This is grasscity, why would anyone here be getting baked?

17. I'm watching the X Games atm.

18. Is it all sharks every hour? or just special episodes at a certain time everyday? I'm watching it now, very intriguing while high.

19. Meh shark week got kinda old for me....I love nature but shark week is always the same with the same facts. Discovery should do different kinds of predators. Maybe I should watch it high, Ill find out Friday when I end my T-break. Unless I decide to extend it.

20. I'm trying to watch it, but it's boring the shit out of me.
    Might be because I've been sober for a day and a half... and I will remain so until next Monday (what is that, 8 days from now?)
    How long is Shark Week running?
    *sigh*