Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from the UK?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MajorMan, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Now in your situation i would definately grow. a 250w hps is what, £150 ? seeds are like £20 for a couple, nutrients is like couple of quid at your local hydro store, if you have under 5 plants that is only personal use. If you "lose" your first harvest, but if find a reasonable amount of money that would be what someone would pay for the amount you lost on the street or something, maybe check under the cushions on your sofa, just to cover your inital expenses on the light etc. then after that, your gonna be paying about £10-15 an oz.

2. After reading all this, I wish I still had my car.:smoke:

'Get down, get down!' $$$

3. I couldn't really clain personal use, it is still illegal to grow any ammount :S

4. yes it's illegal to grow. But if you get caught, 5 plants counts as personal use, so you only get a caution and a fine, no jail time. No court or any shit like that.

5. I live in Surrey. The stuff I get is always fucking good, but it's soooo expensive. I'm lucky to get over 2 grams for £20. I refuse to smoke joints because it just disappears in a day or two, but I can drag a 20 bag out for a week if I use a pipe.

6. gosport/portsmouth?? i smoke over that way a bit, usually in the warsash area. get some nice weed that side of the river aswell (i'm originally from the new forest)

7. Ahh thats pretty cool man :) Although i live over here, i've never actually bought any bud here. I go to college just outside pompey in waterlooville and i always get my herb there. But i've met a couple of people just down the beach or something smoking so i always stop and have a lil chat, share a joint with 'em or something, great fun haha :)

8. Ah, maybe one day, if we're both in the same area at the same time.

Yeah, prices vary a bit here too actually. 1/8ths can be fat bags of good green, or skinny bags of low mids, it just depends who you get it from. BW is full of scumbags, you're lucky you have a good connect.

9. What exactly is "BW" ?

10. Sorry, I just kinda assume everyone knows despite there being no reason why anyone should. Bishop's Waltham.

11. Anyone from the tri county area? Ie Bedfordshire Northamptonshire Cambridgeshire?

12. West Yorkshire. £180s all the way for dank. Pakis try sell it at £220.

13. Hi guys,
    Here in the real south west :D we pay about 180 an ounce for good quality weed, I don,t know how dank that is but it is pretty good. Other dealers around here are charging £30 for an eighth of proper good weed, if you go to Plymouth then it is £20 bags or tenners for a little bit.
    I think the problem with the varying size of eighths is that younger tokers don't know imperial measurements. I went to score off a guy who I don,t particularly like, he is too busy in it for the cash and it attracts the wrong sort sometimes. Anyways he says there you go an eighth of decent weed, I tip it out and say,"mate have you checked your scales looks more like a couple of grams to me?" He started to get all shitty and offended with me, like all how dare you an shit, I grabbed his pot of weed took a few pieces out and said, go get your scales man, I bet that bit I took out is an eighth and that bit you gave me is two grams, you can keep the weed and the money if I am wrong and I will say sorry, but I am sure you made a mistake. He took my weed into the other room and comes back a minute later with a proper eighth, mumbling about how his misses had been messing with his shit and she must have banged the scales. He looks at a couple of young guys in there at the time and says, an you two can fuck off if you think you can start disrespecting me as well.:) He always tells me he is out of weed now.

14. [quote name='"Inthesticksdude"']Hi guys,
    Here in the real south west :D we pay about 180 an ounce for good quality weed, I don,t know how dank that is but it is pretty good. Other dealers around here are charging £30 for an eighth of proper good weed, if you go to Plymouth then it is £20 bags or tenners for a little bit.
    I think the problem with the varying size of eighths is that younger tokers don't know imperial measurements. I went to score off a guy who I don,t particularly like, he is too busy in it for the cash and it attracts the wrong sort sometimes. Anyways he says there you go an eighth of decent weed, I tip it out and say,"mate have you checked your scales looks more like a couple of grams to me?" He started to get all shitty and offended with me, like all how dare you an shit, I grabbed his pot of weed took a few pieces out and said, go get your scales man, I bet that bit I took out is an eighth and that bit you gave me is two grams, you can keep the weed and the money if I am wrong and I will say sorry, but I am sure you made a mistake. He took my weed into the other room and comes back a minute later with a proper eighth, mumbling about how his misses had been messing with his shit and she must have banged the scales. He looks at a couple of young guys in there at the time and says, an you two can fuck off if you think you can start disrespecting me as well.:) He always tells me he is out of weed now.[/quote]

180? Man I'm getting halves for 120!

15. [quote name='"bhlegit"']

PM ME IF YOU CAN I HAVE A PROPOSITION FOR YOU :cool::smoke:[/quote]

East mids too. Where you att

16. Northamptonshire. Ahh I see must be hard moving to a new city

17. You will get kicked off for link ups on the site

18. yeh jsut clocked that no more shall be done