Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from the UK?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MajorMan, Nov 19, 2011.

1. you guys and your good prices make me wanna move houses

2. then do it. london is possibly the worst part of the uk. for anything. that place is a shit-hole.

move to the country where life is slower and better! your heart and body will thank you for getting rid of the busy/hectic/polluted life in a city!

3. How come it seems all of those eastern countries e.g Egypt, Pakistan, Morocco etc. all make/smoke hash compared to Europe who mainly smoke bud ? This is just my reasoning, but would it be because the weather out there is nice enough to grow outdoors, but it's not very good quality flower, so they make the mids flower inot nice hash ?

4. Guess I'm not moving to the UK after all, or at least not any time soon..

5. pretty much.

they can grow tons and tons of weed over there outside because its such a massive part of their culture. as they grow so much of it, they dont need it to be high quality, and therefore make tons of lovely hash out of it.

its where the european habit of using tobacco comes from - mixing tobacco and hash together because of how harsh it is to smoke sometimes.

6. 4 years ago I used to pay 140 for an o of dank and now it's like 240. Talk about inflation.

7. Yea man, its all to do with who you know tbh, had some 'Chocolate cheese' which turned out to be dirt weed (i dont go to that dealer anymore) but my other dealer has got lemon amnesia and tootyfruity,

But in answer to your question, Yes we do get dank.

:hippie::smoke:

8. Thankfully, when it comes to smaller quantities London is dirt cheap. :smoke:

9. east midlands?!? where abouts i live in east midlands man!

10. North east depends sweet tooth £220 Tangerine dream £250 strain related and it help if you know growers!!

11. so essentially, even when buying bulk, you guys are spending £10 per gram? mad!

12. I pay about 20 bucks a zip after cost and supply but then I only smoke my own shit the cheapest I grow was 8 bucks a zip but now my quality is nice so I dont pay any mark up I make it last until the next one witch I have no problem doing so

13. £250 on a good day, £400 on a bad day

14. i think i heard £170 around here. nottingham.

15. Standard prices for a student in Central London regardless of potency, unless it's thai or blatant shit grade.

0.6 - 0.7g - £10
    1.2 - 1.6g - £20 (Dealers call this an "eighth" lol)
    7g - £60 (If you personally know the dealer) - £80
    14g - £120 ^ - £150
    28g - £230 - £280

16. Dank is rare in the uk but when i find REAL dank its about £320 an oz

17. £10 a g ( From the right person 1.7 )
    £20 eight ( FAT! )
    £35 quauter

So on... also some pretty good stuff ( not leaf or shit ! )

Anyone else around salisbury or ringwood in hampshire ? New forest?

18. its not rare at all. sounds like you need to find a new connection!!!

usually if i ask to pick up some green off of whoever - they'll let me know if its standards beforehand. and they dont mind if i turn it down.

19. used to live in falmouth, find some good stuff there (and terrible). Helps if you know someone which isnt hard down there. At home in Bedfordshire (wont say which town but obviuosly prices vary) and its dire its normal for £20 to get you 1.8g of 'nothing to write home about' weed

20. 1 gram in essex £10
    2.5 - 3 they call it a eighth but its not its like £25
    my best deal is £50 for 6 grams

crazy prices