Anyone from the UK here?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LSYouTiger, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Is London ready to host the Olympics?

Do y'all plan to protest during the Olympics to get international attention?

2. Yep :D
    I don't know if they're ready but knowingly the way London manage thigns I seriously doubt it.

3. Y'all plan to protest? Like the 2011 protests which brought like 250,000 to London... fucking sweet if y'all do. Get international attention.

4. I haven't been to a protest in London yet, I saw the reasons for an increase in university fees and the other one was just a riot for the sake of smashing shit up after a few hours.

What's it about this time?

5. i read an article. I'm not sure the focus but they plan to do it. The Security team in London is apparently 14,000 people short. they don't have enough people to secure the area.

protesters are seeking the opportunity to get international attention. i'm not sure of the focus though.

6. In London that sounds like an easy way to get myself seriously injured keeping in mind the last riots, but I'll decide when I find out what it's about.

7. Oh fair enough, I won't be protesting then but I won't be buying tickets either..