Anyone from Portand, Oregon?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MysticalStoner, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm new to grasscity. Just wondering if anyone here is from Portland, Oregon. Keep tokin everyone :smoke:

2. Hell yeah! P-Town represent! what you smokin on?

3. The outskirts! Welcome to GC! :smoke:

4. Which town in outskirts??

5. Mt. Hood Corridor is as specific as I get. Whereabouts are you at?

6. #6 Dank Forever, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    I'm actually in Hillsboro but I'm just a few trimet-max stops away :p just bought a pretty dank eighth for 20. also got a connect for medical bud 150/zip. good weed and low prices i love oregon :) tons of illegal mexicans in hillsboro though haha im pretty sure white people are the minority now lmao

7. I'm surrounded on all sides by nurseries which look like they solely employ latinos, so sometimes I feel the same way. lol I love our prices. There are a lot of people on here that don't seem to believe they're as low as they are, though and that it must only be my hook up, but it's like, no, these are actually the going rates for medical users. :smoke:

8. Moving to oregon soon. Can you post a pic of a 150/zip

In Australia we have 100 different sized zips so yeah....idk if thats a stupid question or not....just really blazed.

9. Zip usually means ounce where im from.

Enjoy oregon weed and prices man, not much else compares :)

10. In Oregon, a zip is synonymous with ounce, which is always 28 grams unless you have a generous hook up in which case it can be a little more. :smoke:

11. I Just moved to Portland and am having trouble making a good connection. Today I walked around skidmore and only got a couple Js

12. #13 Dank Forever, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    greenrush heres about a half from my 150/o connect.

[​IMG]

13. Haha skidmore fountain on the weekdays is mostly homeless people..

14. I live in Gresham, and there's not very many connections, but when I do go to Portland, there's a copious amount of fellow stoners.

15. Just 3 hours south of ya'll.
    I'll see you portlanders on the 8th for Hempstalk :smoke:

16. [quote name='"MysticalStoner"']I live in Gresham, and there's not very many connections, but when I do go to Portland, there's a copious amount of fellow stoners.[/quote]
    In Gresham and more towards the mountain, it's all about who you know.

17. I know how much a zip is I just want to know size wise, thats why I asked for a pic

18. Like density / volume?

19. Try Hawthorne :p

I'm a couple hours south on the coast my boys, lived in Tigard for a few months :wave:

To the blade asking for a picture of an oz. Here's an oz. of nicely dried, medium dense green crack

[​IMG]

And here's one in bag of some very nicely cured, "fluffy" feeling buds that weren't airy but had some give to them. Some unnamed berry strain
    [​IMG]

Stay lifted NW blades :smoke::smoke: