anyone from PA?

Discussion in 'General' started by Affini7y, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Anyone here live in or near Lebanon?

2. Probably a lot of people here, even though it's a bit out in the middle of nowhere :D

I'm way over near Ohio in extreme Western PA.

3. from philly, the only legitimate place to live in PA

we get really good shit here. 20 a g, 60 an 1/8, 110 a q, 200 a half, 400 an O. some people try to charge more than that but only suckers actually pay more.

4. EVERYONE who lives in PA knows that Philly is really part of New Jersey. It even smells like it :devious:

How about those Flyers choking against the 'guins two years in a row? :)

EDIT: Oh when WAS the last Eagle's SuperBowl victory?

5. What's up new to the site first post im from Lebanon were in between all the good cities so were always good here except for the few dry spells in winter but yea as far as prices go Mids - 40-50 qrt , 160-180 a Z (110 a Z if u got da hook up) Nugs(fresh mmm) 300 a Z , Supers are 20 a g ,60 an 8,

6. i don't really post much here...i just like to read stuff....but i just saw how many people are from PA wow

i'm from western pa....a little north of pittsburgh

7. bucks county.. or around there lol

8. anyone from State College, maybe some Penn State students like me?

9. dude... YOU smell like jersey! hehe.... oh, and who won the world series? probly gonna do it again?

10. born and raised in erie. i havent been able to find anything but mids for a month. sucks!

11. To say that Philly is apart of New Jersey is a complete moral slap in the face to the million plus that make up most of our states political strength! C'monn man, low blow. :(

12. What is this 'World Series'? Oh is that for that game where out of shape guys with big guts who like to grab their crotches on TV play? I think I saw that once. Real men play sports that involve physical contact :D The wimpy ones turn to baseball.

13. Philly is part of New Jersey and New Jersey is actually the 6th boro of NewYork.

14. in delco, Delaware county right outside Philadelphia

15. <----

16. no.

new jersey is a fucking wasteland, pa is full of hicks

philadelphia is the only decent spot

17. While that makes me laugh because Philly is a stinky cesspool much like NYC, we should all just back off I think before this thread turns into a flame war :)

Let's just all be Pennsylvanians and set aside our differences.

18. come on guys phillys not that bad. now nj- that place is a shit hole no doubt about it. and OSG- you're my hero man

19. Representing Lebanon as well...prices you post are right on, except I've yet to see any fire come thru here. Altho, I'm a light smoker and I usually get my stuff from friends.

20. has anyone felt the humidity the last couple days? omg its terrible, but at least today looks nice and rainy :rolleyes: