Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from Oregon coast?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlphaOmega420, Jan 18, 2013.

1. best state in the nation :smoking:

2. From Oregon, not the coast specifically, Portland. Hoping it gets legalized here next, we were close at elections and are even closer now.

3. Nice I love portland have friends and family there. Yeah I can't believe it didn't pass honestly... Atleast WA is close though :hello:

4. Has anyone tried smokin on the Column in Astoria?

5. not much oregon coast love on GC :(

6. finally a sunny day on the coast yay

7. Cloudy and rainy here of course.

8. Oh god, you are so lucky, I want to visit Portland so bad.

Tell me, is it anything like the show Portlandia? Because if so I'm packing my bags right now.

9. Yep, all the public scenes and all the places they go, people act the same as the show. Accidentally just busted serious rhymes. The weird is real.

10. I just moved to Portland actually. It's super nice out here!

11. Portland is a beatiful fucking city...I missed it, now I live in a hick town called Tennnessee. smh