Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from Ontario, Canada got busted for simple possession?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by prorathack, Oct 27, 2009.

1. #1 prorathack, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
  2. im not sure if that is still true, i was pretty sure i read somewhere that is has sence been changed and is no longer true. I know a few people have stoped by my work and asked me about doing community service after being caught with a small amount on the street though.

3. Wikipedia dedicated a page to that.

Code:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_legalization_in_Canada

4. I went to canada this summer, Hamilton specifically, its in Ontario, to visit my cousins that live up there and from what they were telling me, cops dont care too much about weed there. They smoke joints in public Around Tim Hortons (Like a Dunkin Donuts) Mcdonalds, etc and cops dont do anything really, maybe take away the joint and crush it up but thats about it...You can buy marijunana at stores without any type of medical card or anything there

5. Umm.. What? Don't spread false information if it involves the law. You can't purcahse marijuana at any store in canada, and getting a medical card isn't very easy. Finding a caregiver would be even harder.

Don't be afraid to light up anywhere, as long as you don't treat it like a big deal you can get away with smoking a joint in public.

6. Hamilton <3 I know people who got caught they just took there shit away no big deal.