Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from Mass know...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Randy Marsh, May 30, 2009.

1. So if your driving and smoking in Mass you will get arrested for OUI. (correct me if i am wrong) What if you are parked on the side of the road smoking? I heard that if the key is in the ignition that makes it an OUI but if it is not than its a ticket. And if there are multiple people smoking a blunt does each perosn get a ticket or just one for everyone? Thanks

2. #2 lar20, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009

ugh i said this in the other post you made and ill say it here. if marijuana is being smoked at the time the officer goes to your car you will be ARRESTED for public intoxication or DUI. having it is not illegal smoking it still is....

EDIT: oh and i also read some stuff and found out that if you share a joint or a blunt with sombody else it could be considered distributing which is still illegal and you will get arrested for that.

3. Thanks bro i just didnt remeber what thread i posted that in... hah ya Thats pretty freaking retarded how they can charge you for distributing

4. wtf is OUI? I think you mean DUI, that's what you'll get.

You heard correct though, you won't get a DUI if the keys aren't in the ignition. They need to see that you intended on driving. I'm sure they don't stick to that very seriously. but you could get arrested for being high in public or having weed anyway.