Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from kc?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by aappss, Dec 21, 2012.

1. #1 aappss, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    I live around the Kansas City area and have had the hardest time getting bud this past week and a half. I bought some that I though would last me my Christmas break (college student) and ended up taking it to a party. I've asked ALL of my hookups and they are all either dry or are waiting on some. Except one guy who has mids but he shorts me every single time. And he's not the type you ask to scale in front of you. Anyone else having trouble getting bud in kc recently?

2. Yeah, I'm from KC. Dry also. have about 2 bowls of keef left

3. Damn, it sucks. I have like half a gram of mids left from when I made some edibles. Guess I could smoke on that.

4. Fuck that bring ur own scale. It took me one time to get got, now I weigh everything twice and don't weigh it with a bigass knot in the bag that weighs a gram.