Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from around Central Illinois?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dankastank420, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone from around Central Illinois? If so are you experiencing a dry spell hell like I am?! Lol

2. It's boomin around the small towns, the bigger cities around central il really have seemed to be dry lately

3. #3 dankastank420, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
    Yeah I'm in the small town category and my guy has been dry for 2 weeks and counting. I'm starting to think he's out of the game.

4. Look in different locations, most small towns near me have at least one spot where smokers tend to post up.

5. Yeah I will try and keep my eyes and ears open! Hopefully my luck changes! Haha thanks for the advice man.

6. Been pretty good around the burbs, no complaints yet.

7. Well shit, I just need more connections considering I only have 1. I just feel like it's not very accepted around here to just ask people on the street for a hookup haha. I've only been out here a little over a year. I'm from the east coast

8. In your case being in a small town, I know from experience that the park is a hotspot for us stoners. The bud coming thru here never disappoints. College campus would be a good place to check as well depending on where you are located in central IL.

9. #9 dankastank420, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015

I'll give it a shot and try some parks lol

10. Palos Hills here. SW burb of Chicago

Sent from this guy

11. I am. Almost every black dude sells weed here. Haven't had trouble looking in a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. That's what's up, thank God my dry spell ended

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.