Anyone feeling like me?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nikki21, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Ok so I haven't really had sex drive in about a month or two and I'm a little nervous as to why. Whenever I smoke I get horny but that's all. It's very frustrating for me because I want to be able to have sex and enjoy it. Is there anything I can do to make the situation better?

2. Male or female? Probably something up with hormones, does your diet consist of healthy foods or straight junk (fast food, processed, etc..)
    I usually notice an increase in sex drive when drunk/high but when sober sometimes I don't really care for it. I have more important things to be thinking about than sex.

3. If you let your life revolve around sex, your going to be disappointed a lot of the time.

4. I'm a female, I have changed my diet but for the better

5. Could be a myriad of things related to this. Low caloric intake, low nutrients, low carbs to name a few.

I would look deeper into your new nutrition habits if the timing coincides with your low libido.

6. I think this may be the reason but for it to consist for about two months, that's normal?

7. Having a low libido is not normal. If you are stressing your body out through a lack of nutrition, reproduction prob wont be its first priority.

8. I've just gotten over about 3 months of having a really low libido. I also hated it, so I feel your pain. I'm sure it will pass if you've usually got a healthy sex drive.

I find making myself have sex makes me want it more. By that I mean I give into his advances without making excuses about being tired even if I am, within seconds I know it was a good decision. You have to keep the momentum, without monotony, it's not always easy.

Maybe you're feeling down or stressed?

I hope you get your mojo back soon :) Good luck!

9. My sex drive waxes and wanes with the level of stress and anxiety in my life. Are you experiencing any pressure in your professional or personal life?

10. Thanks for your feedback I have been stressed so that could be the main reason

11. Low Testosterone/Estrogen?

Find a dick and plant your pussy on it. sex = solved

12. To be honest I think sex is overrated

13. Disagree 200% on this one...

14. #14 tetoleetd, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
    OP doesn't give enough information to make sense.

you havent had sex in awhile.... but why?

you get horny when you smoke.... okay almost everyone does

you want to be able to have sex.... okay whats stopping you?

anything you can do to make the situation better?.... what situation?

a lot of holes in your post IMO

15. If you want sex that bad im sure theres always somebody that would shag anyone

16. i believe the term is "hooker" ^^

17. or if your poor the free alternative is just a slag

18. Meh

19. I think the concept that people have of sex is overrated but really good sex is definitely not overrated. Humans are reproduction machines and that shit feels good!