Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever work at little caesars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by acidsoda, Jan 26, 2012.

1. do they do any pre employment or random drug tests? Also is it even worth it to work there? Ive been needing cash and theres an opening at one in my town, if anyone has any experience over there let me know!

2. The pizza there isn't very good.

3. yeah i know but the money isnt too bad, my state has 8.50 an hour minimum wage

4. every restuant ive ever worked at never tested. then again they werent pizza places they were legit resturants

5. I did and they tested us randomly. But it's a franchise so every franchise is different.

6. if a pizza joint tests for weed they wont have very many employees, imo. Good luck bro, work is work my man!!!

7. [quote name='"Snowman00"']The pizza there isn't very good.[/quote]

This is debatable.

8. My local Little Caesars is where a ton of stones work. A girl I met that works there calls their 5 dollar pizza the "stoner special"

9. Depends on if I'm high or not. If I'm high almost any pizza is yummy. If not I'd give their pizza a C-(edible, but I'd rather not eat it unless I'm really hungry).

10. little ceasars is shit in canada, i remember years ago it was pretty good, but all these 5 dollar precooked pizzas taste like shit and i cant even down them

11. I remember little ceasers being better back in the day when i was a kid....

now its only good while stoned with a coke and crazy bread...

12. trade you states 7.25 mini wage here

13. Theyd get so much more business if they called it that!

14. [quote name='"Forked Up"']little ceasars is shit in canada, i remember years ago it was pretty good, but all these 5 dollar precooked pizzas taste like shit and i cant even down them[/quote]

Little ceasers in my area is still pretty good and has always been one of my favorites but we did have one in a kmart that was absolutely horrible the entire time it was there.

If I can get to them theres two family owned italian pizza places about 15 minutes away that are both outstanding and only 8.99 for a large. One has a 16" square brick oven, the other's are about the size of the big new yorker and thats with all the fresh ingredients you could want.

15. I like my Little Caesars, especially their italian cheese bread. I actually like them a lot more than Dominos and the new Pizza Hut.

Of course, for chain-company pizza, Papa Johns and their garlic sauce on the bread.

Fucks, now I'm hungry.

16. Judging by the Little Caesars I've been in, I doubt it. When I worked fast food I was never tested. Hell, we fucking smoked a blunt in the boss' office one night.

17. Dude, every pizza chain is loaded with entry level workers, many of whom smoke. I used to work at a Papa Johns, no tests, and hookups at work. Good times.

18. If they drug tested they'd probably have no employees

19. ill just leave this here
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044&sns=em]Gimme Pizza Slow - YouTube[/ame]

20. I had an acquaintance of mine who had a job their and smoked every day. So I'm guessing no.