Anyone ever used wikiepipe.com

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ford, Jan 4, 2012.

1. I ordered a 43 dollar pipe from them two days ago but the thing is the one I ordered said it was backed up for. 4 Weeks so I was prepared for the wait. Then today they emailed me saying my order had been shipped so I tracked it and it's heading my way. Which completely made me think wtf that's awesome if there legit. But If it's fake I'm going to be pissed!

Basically how was your experience with them good or bad?

2. A friend of mine got one at a headshop, and everyone thought it was incredibly badass. I think you'll be satisfied.

3. [quote name='"SpaceGuru"']A friend of mine got one at a headshop, and everyone thought it was incredibly badass. I think you'll be satisfied.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply but I'm talking about the web site lol

4. #4 ucandelicious, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    I've ordered the wikiepipe/lighter thing plus a smokebuddy for my ex's bday, and it was set to drive within so many days, but ended up being a full workweek(mon-fri).

Its not a bad site, as they gave me dope coupons and some store credit for being late.

Overall, the quality of products that they shipped to me was pretty legit, although their order tracking and arrival dates are a bit questionable. I'd recommend them to any of my friends who'd like the portable and incognito peices they carry.

5. [quote name='"ucandelicious"']I've ordered the wikiepipe/lighter thing plus a smokebuddy for my ex's bday, and it was set to drive within so many days, but ended up being a full workweek(mon-fri).

Its not a bad site, as they gave me dope coupons and some store credit for being late.

Overall, the quality of products that they shipped to me was pretty legit, although their order tracking and arrival dates are a bit questionable. I'd recommend them to any of my friends who'd like the portable and incognito peices they carry.[/quote]

That's the reply I was looking for!

6. Wikiepipe.com suck's ball's. Anyone can write anything..

7. [quote name='"BlazedCannabis"']Wikiepipe.com suck's ball's. Anyone can write anything..[/quote]

How? Could you provide some info backing up your claim? I just want my pipe to make it too me

8. Hahah, my reading comprehension must go down while I get high. :p

9. #9 ucandelicious, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    To each his own, I guess. Sure, wickiepipe doesn't have the best pipes, but they're convenient. The wickiepipe lighter was the purchase I made for my now ex. Coolest thing I've ever seen, as it folds away like a lighter, has a stash compartment, and it's screens are easily replaceable.

The major flaw I see in the wickiepipe lighter(as that is all Ive experienced from wickiepipe) is that if you don't keep it in it's carrying case, it's almost super quick to bust it apart. I believe they have some type of warranty for it, as we got it replaced for free(not really, cause I think it costs to ship it back).

I honestly would recommend the m420 and i420 incredibowls over wickipipe's various items. I can't post a vid of this chick who does reviews on different peices cause I post almost everything off my phone, but youtube the incredibowl i420. Crazy cool, check it out. Oh! Her channel should be thusspakelinda, or something like that.