Anyone ever use the Walmart money card?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Bobby Johnson, Feb 24, 2015.

1. I was thinking about picking one up and loading some cash on it to buy some tools. This way it can't be traced by my bank or parents (I'm 20 but they still look at my purchases).
    Any experience or tips with prepaid debits?

2. How about you get your own bank account and stop using mommy and daddys money to buy all ylur stuff

3. It is my own account but under my parents. I'm not getting a completely separate account until I graduate. I'm a full time engineering student and I'm not working until summer

So, if you have nothing better to do than talk shit, you can mozzy the fuck out my thread.

4. Doesn't give you a right to use other peoples money to purchase stuff they don't approve of

5. Sir, at least half the money on that card is from work during the Christmas break. If I could buy an affordable bong with cash I would, but it's just not an option. Any money of my parents I spend (once I surpass my own funds) will be paid back.

6. Every rich kids says they will pay mommy and daddy back.

7. I'm not even rich, I'm like lower middle class, hence why not all the money in the account is from my parents. Not to mention I'm studying STEM at a university, so it's not like I'm twiddling my tesiticles.
    So this can go one of two ways, you can slip on out or offer some valuable advice.

8.  Yea he just asked a question no need for anyone to be a dick. But unfortunately I have no experience with Walmart cards. I would suggest prepaid visa.

9. With pretty much all expendable cards there are tons of fees attached that really arent worth your money, tell your parents you are taking money out for something other than paraphnelia and hope that they believe you is really all i can tell you

10. This. And a Walmart money card needs personal info. And it's verified.

Get a prepaid American Express, or a Visa or Mastercard gift card. Barely any info required.

Also, Walmart money cards have HUGE surcharges as quoted post said.

You can always purchase the cards with cash, get the cards at a gas station or c store

11. why must there be so many dick slapping cock faces around here.....

12. ya man, they work just like any other debit / visa card. for the most part. if i remember i was able to get a master card or visa variety. as long as you have the visa or master card logo you are protected by them on your purchases. saves your ass on fraud and theft and damage to the items you buy. pretty cool man.

13. If your really 20 tell your rents I'm buying a bong deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #14 Bobby Johnson, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    I finally handled it fellas. I got a basic money card at Walmart and loaded the necessary amount on it that I needed for a bong and grinder. Only money left on it is 3.90 so I'll probably just get a sticker or something. When I spend all they money on it they say I can just destroy it and toss it. Overall not a bad experience. I appreciate the help guys.