Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever use CVS brand eyedrops?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jayfong, Oct 27, 2014.

1. #1 jayfong, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    Well Visine and Clear eyes was $7, but I found CVS brand redness relief eye drops for $4. Decided to pick it up. Anyone ever had experience with it or knows if it works? Seemed like it had the exact same ingredients as Clear eyes.

2. Hot sauce works better.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Same thing, but start going to walmart for your eye drops. Cvs has stupid high pricing on everything.

4. All eye drops are essentially the same thing. You're really just paying for the brand. Although I find Rhotos to be better because they have a cooling affect.

5. Get rhotos and get accustomed to the fresh burn they produce then offer em to a group of ur buddies and watch the hilarity ensue!!!

(The hilarity being that they think u poisoned them or put bleach in their eye cuz it burns soo good) you should've heard the comments I use to get in HS

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. CVS drops work very well i have the biggest bottle they have and people love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum while blowing O's

7. #7 SoCalToker, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    Yeah, when I actually used to care about red eyes I would use Bausch and Lomb Opcon-A drops, since its formulation provided the best redness relief with minimal burn.

Then when I was low on funds, I would just buy the generic alternative at CVS/Walgreens and found they worked exactly the same. I make sure generics are the correct alternative by checking the "Active Ingredients" on the back of the box. In this case, it had the same amount of Pheniramine Maleate (0.315%) and Naphazoline Hydrochloride (0.02675%) so it worked the same.

You are just paying extra for the label/pill-imprint when you buy brand name over generic.

8. man leave one eye super red and the other one crystal white, the looks I get sometimes haahaha

9. ^Ahhh! Pink eye!

;)

10. #10 enjoyandlive, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    CVS carries "Clear Eyes : Redness Relief". Get that, its like $4 or $5. Works perfect for me everytime. CVS carries eyedrops that are called redness relief too but this is a non cvs company, look for it next time.

11. Maximum redness relief*^^^^