Anyone ever use a pre-built growing "unit"?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrbluesky, Jan 7, 2010.

1. I am looking at buying this "mini file cabinet" for my stealth grow in an apartment. Has anyone had any experience with something like this? It is rather spendy and I dont want to waste what little cash I do have. I need to have something self contained that blends in to my apartment. Any other systems like this anyone has used. I would appreciate your help! Any idea what kind of yield I could get out of a box like this?
    Best Seller!! Mini-File Personal 5 in 1 Hydroponic Cabinet - 16 Plant

The long awaited Mini-File is here! This luxurious Mini-File Cabinet is perfect and affordable. 150w full spectrum high lumen bulbs (air filtered) for maximum light exposure. 6-16 plant system, featuring Superponics, which is a combo of top feed, bubble, and aeroponics. For easy cleaning and changing water, the Mini-File comes with a seperate drain tube valve. This is a complete 5 in 1 system. You can clone, mother, vegetate, flower, and dry in the Mini-File Cabinet. The Mini-File is also air filtered, comes with locks, and the controls are located on the back. The Mini File is completely clean and literally fits in everywhere, even at work! The Mini-File comes completely assembled and is fully automated. An instructional DVD and a years supply of nutrients are included. This Mini-File comes with a 3 year warranty.

2. Not worth it in my opinion. At only 27" tall, unless you plan on using an autoflower plant, you will not have enough room to complete a succesfull grow.

Good luck.

3. How about the one twice that size then? They say 4 feet 6 inch plant height. Do you have any suggestions on a box I could buy? Thanks for the help by the way.

4. Is this a stealth grow or do you just want it contained in a box?

5. It has to be a stealth grow.

6. I say build you're own cab, design it to look like a piece of furniture in your house, or convert an old wardrobe or entertainment system. You can usually pick up cheapish furniture for this sort of thing at a salvation army or in the classifieds of your local paper. I've recently been thinking about doing this with a t5 grow... With an 8 bulb t5 in a 4x2x3ft you could potentially harvest 3/4lb to 1 lb every harvest in sog. Or you could put in a few new clones every week and do an alternating harvest. Build a second, smaller piece of furniture for a mother and clones and you have yourself a nicely contained grow