Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Ever Try This?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Ok so I have a glass spoon, and I wanted to cool down the smoke and make it smoother. So I filled my mouth with cold water and then tilted my head down a bit when I took the hit so that it would be forced to bubble through the water. Usually when I see that pipe get full and milky I know I'll be coughing my lungs out, but with the water I can take em like a champ :bongin:

2. Nah, but sounds gross. Like having bong water in your mouth.
    If it works for you go for it.
    Seems like too much trouble though.
    1) fill mouth partly with water
    2) take a hit
    3) spit out water(I'm assuming that you do)
    4) exhale
    5) repeat

3. people actually do this alot.

bong mouth sorta thing just gotta replace that water lol

4. Id be worried about swallowing the smoke and water over putting it into your lungs or even worse putting water into your lungs. No thanks

5. What ever floats your boat dude! Personally i think the water would be gross and I wouldn't want to risk inhaling some, but if your alone and got time, sounds quite alright.

6. Or buy a cheap bubbler if ur funds r low lol

B*tch dont kill my vibe