Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone ever try this strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Meeesh, Feb 23, 2012.

1. well this is my first time posting a thread so idk if its in the right category but anyway.
    im suppose to be getting some "chocolate chunk" soon and i wanted to see if anyone on here has tried it and what they think about it.
    thanks!

2. I did! It was delicious. I got it out of the freezer isle at the grocer... Delicious stuff. Breyers FTW

3. Bro, I hate to break it to you, but most weed with a name attached to it is just that, weed with a name on it. Chocolate chunk sounds fake and it's probably just some generic mids.

4. I eat granola bars named that....that's about it. Strain names don't usually mean much because unless it's from a dispensary dealers just make up a name.

5. I know nothing about this strain :eek: You should ask in the seedbank section, some of the blades and bladies in there know their strains :smoke:

6. well the grower is family and he orders his seeds online..so eh idk
    my last pickup from him was casey jones.. and that was pretty good stuff.
    he said its a pure indica so i guess it should be good no/?

7. dude netsle tollhouse chocaloate chunk cookies are bomb!!! so are the chocalate chunk chewy bars.

as far as a strain name, are you getting it from the grower? if not i doubt it legit chocolate chunk.

saw your last post; it is from a grower? well shit. yeah if its a heavy indica youll get very stoned, red eyed, cozy, typical indica high, great night time medicine.

8. What is with people today and asking what their bud is without any pictures and these stupid half ass explanations of what it looks/smell/and tastes like, stfu your annoying.

9. i would post pictures if i had any but i obviously don't have it yet since i haven't picked it up. i was just asking if anyones tried it..jeez

10. Yeah dude, get off his dick.

But seriously OP, try google first next time

11. I know there are chocolate strains(chocolope, chocolate thai) and i have seen the strain chunkle in a couple dispensarys supposed to be pretty dank so its possible best guess chocolope x chunkle or another chunk strain