Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever try Bubba Kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aperson1234567890, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Hey, so my dealer just received some Bubba Kush.

Anyone ever try this strain? If so, how was it?

Among the strains that I can get a hold off, for indica I tend to get either some Shiva Skunk or some Grand Daddy Purple. As for sativa, mostly Sour Diesel or Lemon Haze.

Anyways, so any thoughts on Bubba Kush? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Depending on phenotype and grower, Bubba Kush is a decent indica.

3. Hmm... well not too sure of grower, but I'm yet to be disappointed with my dealer. I'm almost certain he buys bulk from legitimate farms then sells them in the black market.

I once got my weed in what looked like sealed dispensary ziplocs. You know those plastic bags where you gotta rip the top of right above the seal?

Anyways, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Bubba kush is an alright indica, not the best but also not the worst, the main thing that influences the high is how the grower cures the bud. A lot of people tend to dry them out to fast just to make money quick but then again you have decent growers who know the process and help keep majority of the thc. So all in all, if the grower is good and bud was cured right then that would influence the outcome of your experience...Ive grown bubba kush before just cause I was curious about the hype, but like I said it’s a good enough high...geo

5. If you get a good cut it can be some of the best bud like any strain. All depends on how it was grown, harvested, dried, cured etc...But yes it can be some fire ass bud for sure.

6. Yeah, a solid indica, usually worth the effort. How was it, OP?

7. I'd highly recommend it, dude. BK is an amazing Indica, perfect for sleep/pain/anxiety, narcotic-esque stone, but not too overwhelming or 'boring', you can remain surprisingly in control of your functions and things you need to accomplish that day while smoking it. Except it's not in a 'this weed isn't too strong' way, it's in a 'this weed is wayy too strong, but I can still function somehow' type of way. You won't regret it.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

8. I've had something that was advertised as bubba kush if it's true go for it.