Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone ever smoked Budder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 77bigmac77, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Ive been interested in this stuff but theres no way I could get it where I live. Is it really all its cracked up to be or is it just a marketing ploy?

2. yea its almost pure thc (upwards of 90%). It's definiatly not a marketing ploy, one dab gets you as ripped as like 2 bowls

3. It's real nice, one dab on a bowl of dank is glorious

4. #4 BluntNStunt, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  5. So it is extremely harsh smoke? Wouldn't a water bong help? And was it still extreme even with your tolerance?

6. A dab'll do ya, that's for sure. I keep a small container of it in the car for taking knife hits, and it just lasts forever.

7. Dabs are where it is at, just sold my bong in hopes of acquiring an oil rig. I wouldn't say the smoke is harsher just not what your expecting so the cough catches you off guard.

And about tolerance, lets just say I thought I had one before dabs....

8. The thing about the harshness, it's not the inhale that gets you, it's the exhale.

9. Depends how well it was made if its pote shit it shouldn't be that harsh just fucking.. Potent

10. I thought u were talking about cooking butter. Are u talking about hash oil.

11. Not harsh just such a high concentration of thc it melts your face haha. dome checks all day

12. lung expansion is the word you guys are looking for, basically it leaves with you with a tightness in your chest and will have you looking around for your lungs for along time.

13. ^ that iso looks BEAST as fuck sir! BHO is a cut above the rest, and quite simple to make yourself you lazypants.

14. aint the ISO master for nothing ;)

15. Yes its a different "harsh" then your use to considering it has 3x as much THC and no carcinogens(what I feel is the harsh on flower).

16. be real, that's bho isn't it?
    and if not, I'd like some of your secrets ASAP

17. has anyone ever smoked a fullsized bowl of budder, i wonder how high that would get you

18. I've dabbed .5+ off a ti pad. That would be the equivalent of smoking a full bowl of budder, in one hit.

19. video or it most definitely did not happen :cool:

20. Lol, it's not like I was bragging. There are videos of larger dabs all over youtube and I've seen 1.0 done in person but .5 is the largest I've done personally.