Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone ever smoked a tulip?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cpthitler, Mar 30, 2013.

1. i dont know if thats what this is called cuz my friend rolled this and said thats what its called but he tends to bull

anyway its a lot of weed and im high

2. Guess there's no real point in asking the "why" here...

3. i think cuz of all the weed i smoked

4. Lol there is no point in asking why. You have over 10 pounds of outdoor crop in dry weight , and your baked out of your mind , its week 4 , what do you do to entertain yourself ? Roll a tulip , cross joint? sure why not got all the we ed to spend , and its fun to show off to your friends , especially cross joint over here theyre pretty popular at parties.

5. oh it was like an eighth this is how much he smokes on the reg

6. Smoked a tulip once, got high as fuck that night. Yes they are called tulips

7. used to do them all the time, not a good idea with hash though! ive seen molten rocks destroy clothing from these things on more than one occasion.

8. What do you roll it in? Looks like plastic hahah

9. What is that? o_o looks like you used a piece of trashbag to roll which is fucking disgusting

10. biggest waste of weed imo

11. How is it a waste of weed lol I'm sure the whole thing got smoked

12. Smoked a few tulips they are shit
    And the rolls were perfect
    Would rather just have several j or 2 fat blunts ;)

13. two zigzags

14. its two zig zags?
    must be a small tulip then we use 5-7 on a normal one and about an 8th
    it's a really rare luxury reserved for thingsl ike 4/20 and birthdays cause otherwise it's just too indulgent to justify

15. Back a few months after I started smoking I rolled a couple up. They take a SHITTON of weed though and really don't smoke quite as cleanly. I'd rather just roll a few regular j's.

16. this is essentially the conclusion i came to once it fell apart i got the free remaininh weed

17. Zig Zags.. Ewww. Gotta have my Raws. <3