Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever smoke pot that tasted like poo?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Poobrick, Mar 7, 2011.

1. So this week my gf got a couple grams from someone she works with and when we smoked it...omg the taste was awful. Literally like poo and weed, 50/50. So I realize that toilet paper is rare in Afganistan so what are the chances they were playing Star Trek and mistook this bud for Romulan and used it to fight off some Klingons?

P.S. Yes, we still smoked it :)

2. No, but I once smoked some poo that tasted like pot.

3. You could have gotten a mix of ash or just really shitty weed

4. umm and your name is poobrick? are you making this up lol

5. lol no sorry was being serious. I got my name because some people say I look like Finch from American Pie. Well they also called him "Shitbrick" because he could not poo in a public bathroom. So yeah that's where the name came from.

6. ohh enjoy your shit then :laughing:

7. Yeah I'm thinking shitty weed. It was in return for doing a favor at work so didn't expect much. Guess it's like the old saying "don't look a gift horse in the mouth". I guess I just sniffed its butt instead lol.

8. If smoking poo made me high, I might just smoke poo :)

9. to be completely honest dude, cant say ive smoked poo before so i cant really give an answer about that :p

best of luck anyways :)

10. dude his name was "shit break" since he couldn't take a shit at school during break. he had to go all the way home.:smoke::smoke:

11. Smoked this dank as shit, that literally smelled like some dog shit.

12. Yeah, I get that too, don't see it myself :smoke:

13. quit scratchin your butt before you break your weed up