Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever smoke or vaporize vaped bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kaetzchen, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Marijuana with the THC vaped off.
    Am I the only one that thinks it is awful? bud without the THC makes you feel like you are dieing... :eek:
    I assume this is what folks that smoke legal buds is talking about.
    I hate it when I have leftover vaped bud but not sure if there is still some crystals left, then I smoke/vape it and BOOM! nope... feels horrid. :(

Lol.. just wondering if anyone has the same problem.

2. Vape tell light brownish green and itll still have some thc but taste like shit no matter what.

3. i smoke a bongload of some avb it puts me to sleep

4. Just don't toast the shit out of it before you smoke it. Leave a little green in there and you should be fine. Might be different depending on the strain though. (Indica vs. sativa.)

5. and there may be some cannabanoids that dont vaporize if you vaped at a low temp..which would explain the easiness to sleep.

6. I use my vaped bud in edibles. Not as potent obviously, but it's enough for a buzz.

7. If you save your vaped bud and get enough you can make thc oil with it :smoke:

8. Yeah, you get almost all the THC from the bud when you vape, so it's pretty useless to smoke unless you intend on going to sleep. Like other people said it's not total garbage though, if you save enough you can make edibles with it but you need like 4 times as much ABV than you do unvaped material.