Anyone ever seen this b4?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by weedsmoker 420, Feb 18, 2011.

1. oh cool...something to hold my lighter for me :hello:

2. thats sick.

but also a good way to get you charged with paraphernalia and weed.

3. That is super sick dude! I've never seen one before but I'm digging it!

4. They have these in hightimes all the time.

5. yeah but easier to hide than a bowl and a bag

6. and you can get the cig onie in glass instead of aluminum

7. The grinder isn't the best, but it is better than nothing. If you keep turning it (grinding) you are tightening the threads so you can only go far. Also when loading, grinding, and everything you will have to pretty much pull everything out of it. But it's waterproof and holds a mini bic!

8. #9 MistrGrass, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    They always come with the glass pipe. Also, there is free shipping to most places.

for me the best part is that it is odor proof. so it fits into my office job..

soon they will be making attachments.

9. Wickiepipe has some

10. how is the glass bat? better than a metal one??

i'm thinking about just buying the quartz bat - i probably don't need the whole ensemble

11. Glass doesn't effect taste, metal does. Metal smoking tools are shitty

12. Very nice and convenient... though maybe not worth 40 bucks

13. I have one of these. They're great. You can literally set them anywhere and people don't question what it is at all. The one hitter that comes with it is quite short so it can fit, but it's nice because it has a small metal rod you can use to clear it. It can also hold a mini-bic lighter, which is very convenient when the main one dies at the worst moment. The other end can hold about 2 grams if you compress it enough :p
    I wouldn't say it's worth all the money, but if you think it looks cool, grab it, it's pretty sweet. Very convenient.

14. Thats what I was thinking, maybe $19.99?