Anyone ever seen one of these??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zachsgranada, Jan 15, 2013.

1. [​IMG]Hello all! This is my first post, and I thought I would start by sharing a picture of my old bong. I unfortunately had to sell it because of relationship issues and have never seen another like it. I would love to find another but I don't think it will ever happen. If anyone knows anything about it or has seen one before I would love to hear about it. When I pulled it out even veteran smokers that have been smoking for 30 years were afraid to try it lol.[​IMG]

2. I have never seen anything like that, what do the chambers on the side do? Hold water?

3. looks draggy

4. Yes, the sides hold water and the top and bottom do as well. This pic is after i sold it and he set it up differently than I did, I had the lines from the sides crossing in the back and going deep enough in the top chamber to bubble there too. It had the bottom chamber, the middle 2 chambers, and the top that all bubbled. It actually hit really, really, really good as long as you kept it clean. The most important parts to keep clean were the rubber hoses and the glass elbows that connected the 2 side chambers on.