Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever seen a tube like this?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JesusC, Oct 13, 2007.

1. I've been trying to decide which tube im going to get. One is almost exactly like the one mutt just posted recently, the other one looks like this....this one is half the price of the RooR but the quality looks just as good. Just wondering if anyone has ever seen a tube like this with the doughnut bottom?

Its not a major name like RooR, Lux, etc. The lady at the headshop said it was done locally. (MI)

Attached Files:

2. I've seen it done with everything except for the donut hole.

3. I've hit a bong that had a donut hole towards the upper part of the chamber. you could put ice in it.

4. could be a gear or a blue dot.

5. NO I HAVE HIT ONE OF THOSE EXACT BONGS!

The brand I had hit was named Kaos, and it had a green colored glass with that exact donut bottom base. It held two percs (3x tree percs) with 3 diffusers slits. Splashguard, and i believe Ice pinches it hit amazingly smooth.

It was purchased in Glass Peace in Arlington

6. RooR.us and Lux are no longer being made. so in my opinion, the roor is more valuable. in terms of smoother maybe the other one. collectability, roor will be a lifetime keeper imo

7. where in michigan?