Anyone ever see/live near Amish people

Discussion in 'General' started by Keifer Suthrlnd, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Generally, the Amish people I see when I go to visit my great-grandparents in Pennsylvania are what lightnup described.

Fat women who need some exercise and men who'd I'd be scared to piss off. And more often than not, their daughters are bangin' lol

2. I actually met 2 pretty hot Amish girls at a waterpark lol they said they were tired of being Amish

3. Come again? Of course their food is better than what's at McDonalds, that wasn't even my point. It's the hard work they do they keeps them in peak physical shape. They generally eat like shit.

4. Theres a big amish community 20 mins away from here. They make the best baked goods ever thier cinnamon buns are amazing.

5. Whats with the tags on this thread?

6. Ohio amish are the shit. Lancaster is dope. love going to OU to party. Or should I say brOU

7. I interact with the Amish all the time here in Michigan. Constantly go to a store they have to get fresh organic produce in the summer and in the fall and winter I get slab wood from them to heat the house. Pretty nice people id say, yet who knows they could bash me after I leave as far as I know lol

8. I'd love to go to a killer Amish party, just a ton of Amish kids getting fucked up on spiked raw milk. Also, what is that one Amish dating website?

9. Amish men are perverts.

It's so hilarious.

10. No I'm not even kidding.. I think he even posted some legitimate pics on here.

11. Yeah I remember the thread he made about rumspringa ending so he's going back to his people lol

12. I'd like to see this.

13. I don't recall this haha

14. KushCaptain?

Because he just posted like 2 weeks ago after he said he was done with his vacation away from the plain lifestyle.

15. No.. pretty sure his name was bluntman or something similar

16. Somebody made that thread haha I didn't check who you guys were talking about. Point is, there are Amish among us :smoke:

Edit: Yeah it was Kush Captain. Search rumspringa, it's in there.

17. I really doubt he's Amish.

18. Who are you addressing? You're not quoting anyone

19. Kush, or anyone else who claims to be Amish.

20. Oh.. I'm talking about bluntman

On a side note is it common for Amish to smoke weed? I had an Amish dealer once.. I know he had a horse. Would be bad ass to get weed delivered by an Amish guy on a horse lol