Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever notice this?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SweeP, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Well the last couple times I have blazed I've played some guitar hero. I notice that when I'm sober I play the difficult songs on hard, and the easy songs on expert. But when I'm blazed I can play ANY song on expert, Even Dragonforce. Anyone else experience this>?

2. yeah i definately play better the more stoned.it applies to all games though, racing games fighting music games all better stoned :D:smoking:

3. I play flight sims better when i'm high. Push my plane more and go for the near stall turns at 100m.... I also crash alot when i'm high(Maybe the two are related, Who knows?) so i think thats why any airforce is so serious with thier DT's :D

4. my skills for anything gets worse when im blazed.

5. when im stoned, i play guitar hero worse, but when i have been drinking i play better. combine the two and i am horrible

6. I'm a drummer and I've never played my drums high because I thought I would suck but one time at my cousins friends house, I jammed on an electric kit and I was straight up better then I've ever been.

7. Ive never tried GH while baked though I have played starcraft and that game is hard as hell to play. Also unless your the type of person who playes better while baked i suggest you dont play xbox live cause you will get cussed out by kids who dont even have pubes

8. i have alot of fps and i cant play those for crap when im high

9. When I play Rockband, I utterly fail at the drums... while I'm stoned as fuck, that is.

10. If you allow yourself to feel the experience and don't overthink your actions, and act just on the reflexes you've developed, your high skills should be comparable to sobre ones.

When you have to think things through, your brain doesn't have the sobre calibration of muscle movements/feel and things and you end up falling into a vicious cycle.