Anyone ever make BHO or QWISO out of Reg Bud ?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by nj2eastbay, May 22, 2011.

1. Whats going on guys, Im just curious if anyone has made a batch or BHO or QWISO out of regs or low grade cannabis, I know alot of people use trim/leaf and get good results, but still the trim/leaf usally comes from a more higher grade bud which still has the higher grade trichs connected.

Im currently on the eastcoast, and have access to a very cheap, seedy, stemmy but natural ARIZONA type weed. I haven't smoked much since leaving the bay area and my tolerance has went down, even puffing a J of this stuff gets me ok and chilling for a while, I figure if I can make it into oil it might even work me a little harder.

Just curious as to the end result of oil made with cheap weed is.

Any input greatly appreciated !

2. people prefer mids to for edibles and concentrates.
    I just ran some high grade through my iso method and half came out looking like honey, see through clear.
    Other I wiped up on my dish after scraping and it was butter 36 hours later or so.
    Defiantly worth it.

As for differences in final product from high grade bud and mid. Most likely a unnoticeable lower high, long as it not shake and has trichomes you should be good(no shwag either)

Good luck

3. i dont know a single person who prefers mids in their bho.

but your right about edibles.

i run my mids if i ever have them with iso.

i then make edibles with said hash.

or i just make green dragon with mids.